VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved DVD Architect Studio

DVD Architect Studio not installing correctly was created by carterscj

Posted 26 Jan 2021 13:17 #1
Hello,
I use Vegas Pro 2015 and DVD Architect Studio version 5. I replaced my old computer with Vegas Pro and DvD Architect two-weeks ago so I upgraded to Vegas Pro 2018 Edit.  I logged into MagIx and downloaded DVD Architect from the My Account and Download Center. However, the DVD Architect installation stops mid-way and states the "installation file is corrupt".  An email was sent to the MagIx help desk for help.  I considered upgrading DvD Architect but see it no longer bundled with Vegas Pro or on the MagIx site as a download, now it is owned by ProAudioStar.  What software do you recommend that I acquire DvD Architect or should I replace DvD Architect with some other product, that will work with Vegas Pro 2018 Edit?

Thank you.

Carter
Last Edit:26 Jan 2021 17:54 by carterscj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Robbie on topic DVD Architect Studio

Posted 26 Jan 2021 15:56 #2
Hi Carter
Have you tried downloading from your Magix account again?No guarantees but if you have the serial number for DVDA maybe try downloading directly from the Magix Download Centre or try a direct link for DVDA 5.2
Cheers, Robbie
Last Edit:26 Jan 2021 15:56 by Robbie

Replied by DoctorZen on topic DVD Architect Studio

Posted 26 Jan 2021 18:03 #3
www.proaudiostar.com does not own DVD Architect now!
They are simply a reseller. Magix is still the owner of DVD Architect.

If you actually own a copy of Vegas Pro 15, you also bought a license for VEGAS DVD Architect 7.0 (Pro).
Vegas Pro 15 comes packaged with a license for DVD Architect Pro.

DVD Architect Studio is a retired version of DVD Architect, which use to come with older versions of Vegas Movie Studio Platinum.

If you have lost your serial activation code for DVD Architect (Pro), login to your Magix account as Robbie has already suggested.

1. Login here:
www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center/

2. Select My Products

3. Scroll down and look for VEGAS DVD Architect (7.0)
Then select Installation program link, to get the installer.

4. Run installer which will download DVDA for you, you start DVDA and enter Serial number.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:26 Jan 2021 18:04 by DoctorZen

Replied by carterscj on topic DVD Architect Studio

Posted 26 Jan 2021 18:28 #4
Hello DoctorZen and Robbie,

The cause of the error was mines.  I installed Vegas Pro on my new desktop but selected the wrong DVD software, I do have both 5.0 and 7.0 versions in my profile. I overlooked the DVD Architect 7.0. After reading your responses, I successfully downloaded and installed Vegas DVD Architect 7.0 on my computer.

I was mistaken about the owner of DVD Architect software as well. I apologize. 

Thank you both for your assistance and quick responses. 

Carter
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by DoctorZen on topic DVD Architect Studio

Posted 26 Jan 2021 23:32 #5
Thanks for reporting back with the solution :)
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:26 Jan 2021 23:32 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.730 seconds