VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Stretching/Looping background media

• 123DAC
  • 123DAC's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 12

Stretching/Looping background media was created by 123DAC

Posted 18 Feb 2022 03:00 #1
I have a 45 second video clip that I am using for the background media of my video. I have a 3min 46 second audio clip to accompany the video. My question is how can I "stretch" the video clip so that  the background media doesnt go black after 45 seconds. i dont understand the "loop " process". Hope I have made myself clear, thanks in advance
Last Edit:19 Feb 2022 11:38 by 123DAC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Stretching/Looping background media

Posted 19 Feb 2022 11:41 #2
By default, all videos placed on the Vegas timeline, will loop playback if you keep dragging the video to the right.
All you have to do is drag the right edge of the video until it meets the end of your audio track.
You will notice a notch will appear in the top edge of the video - the "notch" indicated the end of a video and beginning of loop point if you drag the video past the notch.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• 123DAC
  • 123DAC's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 12

Replied by 123DAC on topic Stretching/Looping background media

Posted 19 Feb 2022 21:04 #3
 Thanks for the prompt response .Not sure where I need to place cursor to drag to the right , sorry
by 123DAC
Attachments:

Replied by ericlnz on topic Stretching/Looping background media

Posted 19 Feb 2022 22:20 #4
I've DVDA7 and cannot find a way to loop it so look forward to finding out more.
by ericlnz

Replied by ericlnz on topic Stretching/Looping background media

Posted 21 Feb 2022 13:53 #5
Having played around with this I suspect the only way to do it is to create a Music/Video compilation.
by ericlnz

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Stretching/Looping background media

Posted 21 Feb 2022 16:26 #6
I'm sorry...
When I answered this question, I had VEGAS Pro stuck in my brain and didn't realise your were talking about DVD Architect.

I will assume you have added a video as the "background" media for a menu screen.
As far as I am aware, you can't loop video playback at a different point to the audio track.

Using the simplest solution to fix this problem, I recommend opening Vegas Pro and looping your 45 second video until it lasts for 3:46 minutes.
Then render a new looped video which can be used for your background media.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Mar 2022 11:59 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 2.520 seconds