VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Rendering crash

• daveva
  • daveva's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1

Rendering crash was created by daveva

Posted 08 Dec 2014 14:41 #1
When rendering a dvd with architect studio 5.0 build 186 it crashes when the rendering progress hits 100%. A massage appears, DVD architect studio has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. I'm running windows 7 Thanks.
by daveva

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Rendering crash

Posted 08 Dec 2014 15:15 #2
Did you pre-render your Video and Audio files separately with Movie Studio Platinum first, and then import them into DVDA like I show in all my tutorials ?
Rendering your videos with Movie Studio Platinum to one of the MPEG2 video templates first, is the best method to use. If it is done correctly, it means DVDA does not have to do any rendering itself and just has to create the menus and burn the disc.
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/dvd-architect-studio-50/528-how-to-render-video-dvd-bluray-menus-sony-movie-studio-platinum

It may be worth doing a program reset for DVD Architect.
This will clean the cache and remove garbage temporary files.
Do this:
Turn Movie Studio/Vegas/DVD Architect Off.
Hold down CONTROL and SHIFT keys at the same time AND ALSO AT THE SAME TIME double click program icon on Desktop to Boot program.
Window will pop up.
Select Delete Cache and Yes.
This will restore program to Factory Default Settings.

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Jan 2015 23:51 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.908 seconds