VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved DVD Architect 5

DVD Architect 5 was created by clifford71

Posted 31 Jan 2015 03:56 #1
When trying to burn a blue ray disc error message says not enough space to many temp files.
How can I delete these files.
thenks
cliff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic DVD Architect 5

Posted 31 Jan 2015 12:27 #2
Hi Cliff

Do this to clean the cache and reset DVD Architect and Movie Studio.
Turn Movie Studio/Vegas/DVD Architect Off.
Hold down CONTROL and SHIFT keys at the same time AND ALSO AT THE SAME TIME double click program icon on Desktop to Boot program.
Window will pop up.
Select Delete Cache and Yes.
This will restore program to Factory Default Settings.

Depending on how you use DVD Architect and Movie Studio, many temporary files will build up over time in the cache for both programs.
If you mainly use the automated processes within Make Movie, this is where Movie Studio stores rendered videos that will be sent to DVD Architect.
If you render videos manually, files are not stored in cache but sent to My Documents - Movie Studio Platinum Projects instead.

Your computer could probably also benefit from using a Registry/Computer Cleaning program like CCleaner or System Mechanic.
There are other Windows Temporary files that also clog up your C:Drive.
I won't talk about how to use them right now, otherwise I will start writing a novel here.
I will have to make a tutorial and show how I use these cleaning programs.

Please report back if cleaning cache fixes problem.

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:04 Feb 2015 18:36 by DoctorZen

Replied by clifford71 on topic DVD Architect 5

Posted 01 Feb 2015 03:37 #3
Thanks for your reply, I have installed ccleaner and run the programme and all seems to be working
Thanks for your help
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.740 seconds