VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved where is the sound

where is the sound was created by dongle99

Posted 28 Mar 2015 07:24 #1
I created an mpg file which plays with my video software as it normally would on TV with video and sound. It has been optimised for best display on a DVD.
I am trying to render the fie on DVD .architect 5. There no additions to the basic mpg video so it is a straight render.
The video is excellent but the audio is silent both when I watch the preview and when I render it to DVD.

How can I switch it on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by dongle99 on topic where is the sound

Posted 28 Mar 2015 08:20 #2
I was incorrect. The sound was not included on the original rendered mpg file.
It would appear I do not understand how to render the video AND the sound.when compressing projects for optimum DVD size.

Back to the drawing board

Replied by DoctorZen on topic where is the sound

Posted 28 Mar 2015 12:29 #3
Hi Don

I had a lot of emails to get through and answered them in a particular order. It looks like you worked out how to reset your account. I have just reset it for you, so you will have to change your password again.

I have many tutorials which explain how to make DVDs and what the process involves.
When you prepare a Video in Movie Studio for DVD production, you always render the Audio and Video files separately. This is how every DVD in Universe is made.
You mentioned compressing video for DVD. Make sure you read and watch this tutorial. It explains all the steps.
How to Compress and Fit a Long Video onto a DVD

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:29 Mar 2015 02:27 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.803 seconds