VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Bit rate Too Low

• Ilona
  • Ilona's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 2

Bit rate Too Low was created by Ilona

Posted 11 May 2015 18:05 #1
I am using DVD Architect Studio Version 4.5d (Build 107).
I am trying to prepare a DVD with a single media created from Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 13.
In Preview mode the movie plays OK.
When I try to Make DVD and prepare the current project for burning to disc, I get the message

Track 1 'Video" in 'file name' cannot be recompressed because its bit rate is too low.
(I have used the words 'file name' here generically.)

Can you tell me what causes this problem and how I can fix it?
Thank you very much.
by Ilona

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Bit rate Too Low

Posted 11 May 2015 23:01 #2
Hi Ilona

What is the total length in time of the video you are trying to burn to DVD ?
Have you watched any of my current tutorials for making DVDs with MSP13 and DVDA ?

If you are using a legit copy of Movie Studio Platinum 13, you should also be using DVD Architect Studio 5.0 Build 186 - this program comes with MSP13.
Please install and use the up to date version of DVDA.

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Ilona
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2

Replied by Ilona on topic Bit rate Too Low

Posted 13 May 2015 20:26 #3
Hi Derek

Sorry, I am using DVD Architect Studio 5.0 Build 186.
My video is 3 minutes long.
I created the MPG and AC3 separately. DVD Architect Studio 5.0 gave me quite a few problems in that it would not pick up the audio. I re-did my movie in Vegas 3 times from scratch, before I could see the movie correctly in DVD Architect preview and then, I had the "bit rate too low" problems.

I then looked at your tutorial Part 1 of creating a DVD and from Vegas I sent it to DVD Architect. This gave me no problems at all and the DVD was created. Your tutorials are excellent. Thank you for all the time you have put into these.

If you have the time, I would still like to know what condition generates the "bit rate too low" message.

Thank you very much
Ilona
by Ilona

• Ilona
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2

Posted 13 May 2015 20:28 #4
Another mistake. In my previous post I should have written Movie Studio Platinum 13 instead of Vegas.
Sorry
Ilona
by Ilona

Posted 13 May 2015 23:45 #5
I can't comment about the bit rate being too low, because I don't know anything about your project.

What was the total length in time of the project/video you are trying to burn to DVD ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:04 Jul 2015 13:57 by DoctorZen

• Ilona
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2

Posted 14 May 2015 12:55 #6
Total length of video in time is 3 minutes.
Ilona
by Ilona

Posted 14 May 2015 13:05 #7
I was asking about the total time, in case your video was really long like 3 to 4 hours.
I don't know why you received that message about bit rate being too low.
The only way I could comment, is if I know every single step you followed, so I can replicate what you did.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.782 seconds