VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved scene selection

scene selection was created by easyrider

Posted 15 May 2015 23:57 #1
I am trying to make a scene selection menu. I have 12 markers on my rendered video. Is there anyway to only use say 4 markers in the scene selection without deleting the other 8? Or do all the markers ie 12 have to be used as scene selections. Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic scene selection

Posted 16 May 2015 17:38 #2
Hi easyrider

Yes you can do what you are asking.

Step 1
Right-click video that has 12 markers embedded and select Insert Scene Selection Menu.

Step 2
Very important to now change Links per Page = how many markers are in video = 12 in your example. This is to make sure we don't end up with multiple pages of links that are going to end up being deleted anyway.

Step 3
Now simply delete all the Markers you don't want and just keep the 4 x important ones.

Step 4
Double-click on top of Menu 1 to make sure you are back on the Main Menu page.
Then drag Scene Selection (Page 1) onto Menu 1 to create link to Scene Selection Menu.

ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:04 Jul 2015 13:57 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Replied by easyrider on topic scene selection

Posted 16 May 2015 22:00 #3
Thanks Doc, that worked like a charm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.873 seconds