VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved HXRMC2500 or HXRNX100 -the best choise for live broadcasting

Hello, I'm choosing between HXRMC2500 and HXRNX100, we are holding sporting event, so we stream live video over IP and coax. We chose HDMI to QAM modulator (DVB-C and IPTV) - our goal is to shorten a delay, so I would like to know other's opinion is there any latency difference between HXRMC2500 and HXRNX100 If I run signal through direct HDMI output in
HD-FX 24Mbps mode? Or if you guys can kindly recommend me better camera for live-streaming, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic HXRMC2500 or HXRNX100 -the best choise for live broadcasting

Posted 11 Oct 2016 14:16 #2
Hi Johnzack

This is a topic I have no experience with.
I am not sure if any other forum members here will have knowledge in this department. If they do, I'm sure they will reply.

I recommend you ask this question on one of the Creative Cow Forums.
This is where active professionals hang out and share their information.
Here is the full list of forums: forums.creativecow.net/
I would guess that the Broadcasting forum may be best place to start or Videoguys.com Tech Talk

There is also a Vegas Pro forum at Creative Cow. This is where I normally ask video editing related questions.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:03 Dec 2016 16:10 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.909 seconds