VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to download System Mechanic

How to download System Mechanic was created by portia1

Posted 30 Nov 2019 22:15 #1
I recently use a pen drive but after that my computer behaved abnormally and my system memory almost full of junk files that caused the system speed to slow down. I wanted to install a system mechanic to clear the junk files but I couldn't install it. Can anyone tell me how to download system mechanic?
Last Edit:01 Dec 2019 11:09 by portia1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to download System Mechanic

Posted 01 Dec 2019 11:13 #2

How to download System Mechanic ?

Go to the official download page here:
www.iolo.com/downloads/

Please note that I no longer recommend anyone use System Mechanic !
A few years ago they made changes to the program that could wreck your computer's performance.
They claim they have fixed the problem, but I no longer trust this company.

I now use and recommend CCleaner.
www.ccleaner.com/

The easiest way to clear your computer's RAM (memory) is to re-boot your computer.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:26 Jan 2020 12:37 by DoctorZen

Replied by RobWS on topic How to download System Mechanic

Posted 05 Dec 2019 07:11 #3
Derek, do you use CCleaner to clean your registry files? That always seems like a potentially dangerous thing to do.
by RobWS

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to download System Mechanic

Posted 05 Dec 2019 13:30 #4

RobWS wrote: Derek, do you use CCleaner to clean your registry files? That always seems like a potentially dangerous thing to do.

Yes I use CCleaner to clean my Windows Registry - I trust it 100%.
I have never experienced any negative side effects.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.910 seconds