VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Hello again. More questions about My Titan Black card in relation to Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum

So I had asked a few weeks ago in general discussion a bit about this. DoctorZen responded and I followed his instructions. But I want to know if there is a way to know if Movie Studio is utilizing the GPU? Every time I render a video 100% of my CPU is still being used, leading me to believe its still ignoring my video card even when I select it as available and even when the program itself even recognizes CUDA as available. Right now it takes about 40+ minutes to render a 20 minute video at 100% CPU usage.....I would figure it would be a bit faster if the Titan was being used, or at least the overall load on the Processor would decrease. Any thoughts?
by Orexxer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I have no direct experience with using an Nvidia Titan graphics card.
The one thing I do know is that is optimized for Gaming and not Video Editing.

Your best place to find better answers than what I can provide is on the Sony Creative Software Vegas Pro and Vegas Movie Studio Forums .
There are other owners of this card that have already shared their experiences with the Titan and using Vegas.

The other place you could ask your question is on the Creative Cow Vegas Pro Forum .
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Jan 2015 23:43 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.781 seconds