VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Pan/crop timeline

Pan/crop timeline was created by Jbjewitt

Posted 08 Sep 2016 10:06 #1
After editing a movie clip in a timeline with the split feature, is there a way to do a global pan/crop on all the segments, rather than one at a time? I tried to highlight the separate parts but the pan/crop feature is greeted out when right clicking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Pan/crop timeline

Posted 08 Sep 2016 15:54 #2
Hi there

Which exact program and version are you using ?

Event Pan/Crop can only work for individual events. You can create a Preset of any custom settings you create in Event Pan/Crop and press the SAVE icon at top. When you open Event Pan/Crop in next event, select your custom preset from drop down box and it will apply immediately.

To a crop to everything on the same track, you need to use the Track Motion tool.
Track Motion button is inside of track description box - it works is a slightly different way.

I do have a tutorial in which I use both Event Pan/Crop and Track Motion. It is not exactly what you are asking about, however you will learn some good tips from this.

How to create Multi Screen Video FX with Sony Vegas Pro

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Jbjewitt on topic Pan/crop timeline

Posted 08 Sep 2016 22:52 #3
Movie Studio Platinum 13.0. Thanks Derek - I'll try the pre-sets

PS - Thanks for all your tutorials!. I had a short learning curve and got up and running in Vegas quickly.
Last Edit:11 Sep 2016 03:12 by Jbjewitt
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.696 seconds