Solved ProDAD New ProDrenalin V2 released for $79.20

• Thank you received: 567

ProDAD New ProDrenalin V2 released for $79.20 was created by Eagle Six

I just received an email from ProDAD announcing the new V2 of ProDrenalin for an introductory price of $79.20 USD (full price $99.00) or upgrade from v1 for $47.20 USD.

Here is the link: ProDrenalin V2 Introductory

I'm not sure how I would use it, as I already have Mercalli V4+ SAL and the Vegas Pro plug-in along with ReSpeeder, but I have been relatively impressed with the ProDAD products, so I did purchase the ProDrenalin V2. Maybe in the near future I will purchase a drone to justify the software!!!
Best Regards......George
07 Oct 2016 03:01 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1306

Replied by DoctorZen on topic ProDAD New ProDrenalin V2 released for $79.20

I also received the same offer and thought the exact same idea :woohoo: :!:

Maybe in the near future I will purchase a drone to justify the software!!!

Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six
07 Oct 2016 08:51 #2

• Thank you received: 6

Replied by ets on topic ProDAD New ProDrenalin V2 released for $79.20

a little bit off topic,but which drone are you going to buy?the newest dji or the karma?
personal I will go for the dji but still a lot of money......maybe in summer......
13 Oct 2016 04:54 #3

Replied by Eagle Six on topic ProDAD New ProDrenalin V2 released for $79.20

Hi ets,

I don't have my eye on either one at this point. I think by the time I would have purchased everything required (or desired!) for either a Phantom 4 or the GoPro Karma and Hero 5, it would be upwards of $1,600.00 USD and that is a bit more than I'm interest in spending at this time. I don't have a specific use for a drone in my daily videos. And, I have some baggage I have to get over first.....

I'm a pilot, so there are some mixed emotions I have about some of the drone users (not all, and actually not most) trying to mix it up with aircraft carrying humans, as well as, the privacy issue that some just cannot respect. With that said, many years ago I took many aerials both as the cameraman and as the pilot, so I see the value and popularity of including drone footage in almost any outdoor video activity.

I think I would lean towards the make and model that permitted the most flexibility and usability of the camera off the drone for other purposes. However, I have done very little research between the DJI and Karma, or any others which would lead me to favor either one.

I Would be interested as to why you favor the DJI over the GoPro?
Best Regards......George
13 Oct 2016 06:10 #4

• Thank you received: 1306

Replied by DoctorZen on topic ProDAD New ProDrenalin V2 released for $79.20

I think some people buying drones are ignorant to what they can or cannot do with them.
I totally understand the concerns of pilots. Why idiots think it is OK to fly a drone near an airport, which is insane.

Before anyone buys a drone, you need to be aware of rules and regulations for each country.
For anyone living in Australia, the Civil Aviation Safety Authority just released new safety laws for drones.
These new laws are meant to remove some of the red tape that existed before, however a Senate inquiry is about to begin and examine concerns by pilots about the new laws.
www.casa.gov.au/aircraft/landing-page/flying-drones-australia

A few weeks ago Casey Neistat (big YouTube blogger) was in Sydney and showed video from a drone flying over the Sydney Harbour Bridge. As far as I am aware, that is a complete no fly zone unless you have a commercial license to film, mainly due to anti-terrorism laws and you will be arrested if caught. A drone actually crashed on the bridge, in the middle of traffic, a few weeks ago. I'm sure the same rules must exist in the USA - no flying of drones near major landmarks and public buildings, due to heightened terrorist alert.
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six
13 Oct 2016 12:35 #5

• Thank you received: 6

Replied by ets on topic ProDAD New ProDrenalin V2 released for $79.20

a little bit late to react,but for sure,Neistat has himself (or people around him ) a license to use drones for commercial use.....
17 Oct 2016 06:02 #6

Replied by Eagle Six on topic ProDAD New ProDrenalin V2 released for $79.20

I'm not familiar with Australia laws. Here in the US, Casey Neistat (or his film crews, or any operator) would have to be licensed by the FAA (depending on the drone size, may only need registration), but more importantly would need to have a special use permit to film in certain sensitive airspace, dependant on the ground area and altitude. In addition, there may be special use permits required to show certain people, property, landmarks, etc. within the film being published.

I could fly a drone around for hours at my place in the country and no one would complain (although I'm sure they would be curious), as the neighbors are spaced out, and I'm 25 miles from any airspace that is controlled down to ground level. However, if I had a drone (or, when I have a drone) there is a small recreation area within 5 miles of an airport in a nearby town that I would probably like to take aerials. For this I would have to obtain approval of the airport management and that approval would most likely be specific to a time of day/night and duration of operation.

Not being familiar with Casey Neistat, I visited his YouTube channel and watched a few of his videos. I was most amused by the snowboarding in NYC, and especially with the comment of NYC-PD officers. I think, and would almost say, for sure, he didn't have any permits for that shoot! It appears overwhelmingly most people enjoyed it and approved and the few who may have complained, the cops took care of (in there own little way!!). It doesn't appear anyone's privacy was violated, there were no injuries, no great violations. It was crazy and daring and fun for a lot of people. It could lead to others getting crazy, maybe so, maybe not. I doubt he has permission for the music, maybe so, maybe not. And, of course this wasn't drone footage. I'm neither approving or condemning his video, other than to be honest and say I enjoyed watching it.
Best Regards......George
17 Oct 2016 07:05 #7

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MSZ Security

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2019 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.