VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Videos Within Shapes

Videos Within Shapes was created by frankmlucas

Posted 03 Aug 2014 02:39 #1
I want to create a video that runs when the DVD is inserted. I see how to do that. I'd like to do something special: I'd like to frame videos in geometric shapes (like triangles or circles). I'd like to have two or three of these "framed" videos simultaneously run in my intro. How can I use geometric shapes to frame videos?
Sleep is the best meditation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Videos Within Shapes

Posted 03 Aug 2014 16:03 #2
I have a lot on my plate at the moment, so I won't be making a tutorial about this soon.
What I can do for you, is point you in the direction of some different tutorials.
Sony has some archived Webinars that show how to use DVD Architect.
I remember one of them showed how to create Custom Buttons - it may help you out.

It is either one of these two.
Both are worth watching.
You can actually download and Save these if you like.

Advanced DVD and Blu-ray menu design

Creating DVDs and Blu-ray discs with Vegas Pro and DVD Architect Pro
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:31 Jan 2015 00:29 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: frankmlucas

Replied by UJ80s on topic Videos Within Shapes

Posted 06 Aug 2014 09:50 #3
Thanks, I can use this information, too.
by UJ80s

Replied by frankmlucas on topic Videos Within Shapes

Posted 08 Feb 2015 06:30 #4
Try ffDiaporama ( ffdiaporama.tuxfamily.org/ ). Really good but mostly in French. If you go to the site's Help page, there are two videos. One shows how to incorporate video into shapes. You can render your project into an avi or mp4, then open it in a Movie Studio project. Hope this helps.

Replied by MrGrunthunter on topic Videos Within Shapes

Posted 08 Feb 2015 15:11 #5
I recently discovered a very reasonably priced ($30 or $60)program called BluffTitler that will do what you want to do and a WHOLE LOT MORE !
The website is: www.outerspace-software.com/blufftitler.html
View what they have posted in their GALLERY. You will be AMAZED at what this program can do. You can even download a demo to play with and even find ready made templates where all you have to do it change the text.

frankmlucas wrote: I want to create a video that runs when the DVD is inserted. I see how to do that. I'd like to do something special: I'd like to frame videos in geometric shapes (like triangles or circles). I'd like to have two or three of these "framed" videos simultaneously run in my intro. How can I use geometric shapes to frame videos?

DESKTOP: Dell PC WINDOWS 10 PRO, 64-bit, Ver:1607, OS BLD: 14393.1066
INTEL Core: i7-4790, CPU @3.60 GHz, Inst RAM:16.0 GB
GeForce GTX 745, Driver ver: 376.53, Tot avail grap: 12225 MB, Ded vid mem: 4096 MB DDR3
Shared Sys Mem: 8159 MB, DirectX Runtime Ver:12.0

LAPTOP: MSI GE72MVR 7RG
GTX-1070

Replied by frankmlucas on topic Videos Within Shapes

Posted 09 Feb 2015 04:17 #6
Nice titling program. Reasonably priced. Doesn't put video in geometric shapes. Do you have any financial interest in this program?

Replied by MrGrunthunter on topic Videos Within Shapes

Posted 09 Feb 2015 04:33 #7
None what so ever. Just purchased it about 3 weeks ago. I see a lot of their other users are doing it somehow though. Just trying to help. Thought you might be interested is all.
DESKTOP: Dell PC WINDOWS 10 PRO, 64-bit, Ver:1607, OS BLD: 14393.1066
INTEL Core: i7-4790, CPU @3.60 GHz, Inst RAM:16.0 GB
GeForce GTX 745, Driver ver: 376.53, Tot avail grap: 12225 MB, Ded vid mem: 4096 MB DDR3
Shared Sys Mem: 8159 MB, DirectX Runtime Ver:12.0

LAPTOP: MSI GE72MVR 7RG
GTX-1070
Last Edit:02 Oct 2015 20:19 by MrGrunthunter

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.947 seconds