VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question How to create a subliminal CD or other audio format

Greetings my Zen Freind! So I recently purchased the Movie Studio 13 Platinum in hopes that I could create my own subliminal CD or mp4. Is their a tutorial on how to do this? If not, could you advise me on how to get started? Also, my best friend would like for me to make one for him. He also wants to hear his own voice talking to himself while fast asleep. So he has his goals recorded on an audio file, I just need to learn how to put that nice and low against some music for us both. Thanks for your time, Blessings, peace and prosperity friend!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to create a subliminal CD or other audio format

Posted 08 Aug 2014 13:28 #2
Hi Dreamz

Thank you for your new tutorial request.
I have actually moved your post into "New Tutorial Requests" section.

I love the idea of creating a subliminal CD or Video.
I have never done something like this before, but I do understand what it means.
I have a stack of tutorial requests waiting to be done, so I can't do this immediately.
From what I have learnt, all you have to do is record your subliminal message and then lower the volume to an extremely low level.
In the meantime, here are some tutorials on mine that may help you get started.
How to Record Audio Direct to the Timeline using Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10

How to Edit Audio Volume & Pan Envelopes using Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10

Regards
Derek :)
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:02 Oct 2015 20:23 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.730 seconds