VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Loved Is Anyone there?

Is Anyone there? was created by Richard Jones

Posted 15 Nov 2018 21:37 #1
I haven't seen any postings here for a few days and was wondering whether all is well (and, yes, I am shown as being logged in).

Richard
Last Edit:16 Nov 2018 00:33 by Richard Jones
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Is Anyone there?

Posted 16 Nov 2018 00:37 #2
I'm sure everyone is working on their own projects and no one needs help at the moment.

Forums are like the weather - sometimes a High pressure system moves in and nothing changes for weeks... then a cold front pushes up from Antarctica and suddenly everyone needs help.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Jones

Replied by vkmast on topic Is Anyone there?

Posted 16 Nov 2018 03:02 #3

DoctorZen wrote: ---Forums are like the weather - sometimes a High pressure system moves in and nothing changes for weeks... then a cold front pushes up from Antarctica and suddenly everyone needs help.

Exactly :)
by vkmast

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Is Anyone there?

Posted 16 Nov 2018 03:47 #4

DoctorZen wrote: I'm sure everyone is working on their own projects and no one needs help at the moment.

I think I'm beyond help, or would that be under help, or most likely no amount of help can help me!!!!
Best Regards......George
Last Edit:16 Nov 2018 08:38 by Eagle Six

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Is Anyone there?

Posted 16 Nov 2018 08:40 #5

Eagle Six wrote: I think I'm beyond help, or would that be under help, or most likely no amount of help can help me!!!!

LOL :lol: :laugh: :woohoo:
I remember having a similar revelation about 20 years ago...
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:16 Nov 2018 22:53 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

Replied by Richard Jones on topic Is Anyone there?

Posted 16 Nov 2018 22:40 #6
Great! I was missing you guys:)

Richard
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.805 seconds