VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Tutorials on HitFilm 2 Ultimate

Tutorials on HitFilm 2 Ultimate was created by Weaver Video Productions

Posted 22 Sep 2014 14:27 #1
Hey Derek can you do some tutorials on HitFilm 2 Ultimate on how to add different kinds of video effects such as color correction, video clean up, and grain removal? I'm pretty new to HitFilm 2 Ultimate and the software hasn't been around nearly as long as Vegas Pro and Movie Studio Platinum.

Are you familiar with HitFilm 2 Ultimate? I know that it comes with the suite version of Vegas Pro 12 and Vegas Pro 13. I have Vegas Pro 12 Suite and I've been having some minor problems with HitFilm 2 Ultimate.

When I try to add HitFilm effects and when I open up Vegas Pro it doesn't respond very quickly and it runs really slow with HitFilm effects added. Even with the latest computer parts on the market. Intel i7-4770K @ 3.5GHz, 16GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (2GB), and a Solid State Drive installed.

Do you ever experience these problems with HitFilm 2 Ultimate? I already did a full program reset and delete the cache but that didn't seem to help.

What are your suggestions? Please let me know in the comment section below.
PC SPECS:
Intel i7-4770K @ 3.5GHz
16GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (2GB)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

EDITING:
Vegas Pro 12
DVD Architect Pro 6
Sound Forge Pro 11
HitFilm 2 Ultimate

VIDEO EQUIPMENT:
Canon Vixia HF S20
Sony HDR-CX110

AUDIO:
ZOOM H1
Rode VideoMic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Tutorials on HitFilm 2 Ultimate

Posted 23 Sep 2014 12:38 #2
Hitfilm has it's own YouTube channel with many tutorials you can also watch.
www.youtube.com/user/FXhomeHitFilm

There is also a HitFilm Community Forum
community.hitfilm.com/index.php?/blog/1-news-blog/
community.hitfilm.com/

Projects will always slow down once you add any type of Video Effect.
I do not have any time for HitFilm tutorials at the moment - answering questions on this forum and doing my own work, takes all my time up for now.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:02 Oct 2015 20:22 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.777 seconds