VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Color correct all clips/scenes in a project simultaniously?

• kobo
  • kobo's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 5

Color correct all clips/scenes in a project simultaniously? was created by kobo

Posted 23 Sep 2014 11:21 #1
Greetings,

I am wondering if I inadvertently changed a setting. I am wrapping up a project composed of many many individual segments.Now I want to tweak the contrast & saturation a bit to take out some of the flatness. The problem though is when I make an adjustment it is only affecting the single segment I drop the Video FX on; not the entire length of the project; how do I tell Studio 12 to make the adjustment throughout the project?

TIA

K
by kobo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Color correct all clips/scenes in a project simultaniously?

Posted 23 Sep 2014 12:43 #2
If you want to apply an effect to an entire track, you must apply it to the Track Control Box using the Track FX icon/link.
OR
You need to apply the same effect to every single piece of media you want effected on the same timeline.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:25 Sep 2014 00:02 by DoctorZen

• kobo
  • kobo's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by kobo on topic Color correct all clips/scenes in a project simultaniously?

Posted 23 Sep 2014 21:26 #3

DoctorZen wrote: apply it to the Track Control Box using the Track FX icon/link.

Ahh, I see; I missed that.

Thanks!
by kobo

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.847 seconds