VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Please show us how to actually use Izotope elements for better voice audio

• JennyG
  • JennyG's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0
Derek

I have Nectar 2 way beyond me though wow seems complex for a total newbie !
You quickly mentioned in one of your videos you use Izotope elements to clean up your audio but no tuts on how to use it hence Please Derek or anyone show us how to actually SIMPLY use Izotope elements for better voice audio :cheer:

For example I am brand new to video editing and wanting to SIMPLY only improve the quality of talk to camera audio as it clips at times and only just want to enhance various clips to be same volume and a little richer sound.

Please give me some pointer settings to use or basic simple step by step style for a total newbie!

I cannot see any video tuts out there on Izotope product on youtube other then mostly foreign or one or two but way to complex explaining and is mostly music voice based teaching and same person.

(by contrast for example Adobe audition plenty of how to step by step on youtube etc and I seem to understand that and good voice talking on enhancements.)

Many thanks
Jenny
by JennyG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Jenny

I have moved your message into New Tutorial Requests.

I won't be able to give you information immediately on this topic, however I have added it to my future tutorial list.
Can you please tell me if you are using Movie Studio Platinum or Vegas Pro ?

As soon as I have something to report, I will add to this thread on the forum.

Regards
Derek :)
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• JennyG
  • JennyG's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0
I use sony vegas pro 13 thanks Derek.
Last Edit:02 Oct 2015 20:22 by JennyG

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.750 seconds