VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Green Screen

Green Screen was created by SuperGokuSaiyan

Posted 01 Feb 2015 11:32 #1
I've been looking for green screen but they're all way too big. I need a small one on a stand for my gaming channel, it just needs to be big enough to fit behind my chair and not too big. The smaller one I found was like 5x9 ft and i only need like 3x2 or something lol. But I can't put it on a wall or anything.
Check out my channel for fun gaming shiznit! Or mostly just random funny vids... youtube.com/user/supermalario7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Green Screen

Posted 01 Feb 2015 14:09 #2
Hi there

I don't know which country you are living in, so can't recommend a retailer for Green Screen equipment.
There are lots of people selling this type of stuff on eBay.
This website specializes in Green Screen:
www.tubetape.net/servlet/the-Green-Screen-Equipment-cln-Green-Screens/Categories

You could get a portable green screen and rest it against wall behind you.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:01 Feb 2015 14:10 by DoctorZen

Replied by SuperGokuSaiyan on topic Green Screen

Posted 01 Feb 2015 14:47 #3
Hey sir. The thing is I don't have much room here and there's stuff that would still get in the shot inbetween my wall and my computer. I was hoping anyone knew about a small green screen or even a sort of stand I could use to put a makeshift green screen on(like just cut up a big green screen or something lol). All the green screens I saw on Amazon and ebay are way too big!
Check out my channel for fun gaming shiznit! Or mostly just random funny vids... youtube.com/user/supermalario7

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Green Screen

Posted 01 Feb 2015 15:27 #4
Did you look at this portable solution ?
astore.amazon.com/movstuzen-20/detail/B001TI7AJ6
OR

Cheapest and easiest solution = buy some lime green cardboard from art supplies shop and blue-tack to wall behind you.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:01 Feb 2015 20:27 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuperGokuSaiyan

Replied by SuperGokuSaiyan on topic Green Screen

Posted 01 Feb 2015 19:21 #5
Ah, I see, I can just prop that one up. I thought it was supposed to be attached to walls. I bought one on Amazon, thanks.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.731 seconds