VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved I get emails for moderator??

I get emails for moderator?? was created by CineMan

Posted 03 Mar 2016 01:00 #1
I got two emails with "A new comment on Movie Studio Zen has been made in a topic that you moderate " and the content of the messages. I do not moderate here?

If you want the content let me know if i can copy it here

Thanks
by CineMan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic I get emails for moderator??

Posted 03 Mar 2016 01:50 #2
Did you read the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT in yellow box on the front page of the forum ?
Here I posted an apology and explanation about what happened on the website today and why everyone was receiving strange emails.
Please read: www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/announcement/id-5

Sorry.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by CineMan on topic I get emails for moderator??

Posted 03 Mar 2016 03:25 #3

DoctorZen wrote: Did you read the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT in yellow box on the front page of the forum ?
Here I posted an apology and explanation about what happened on the website today and why everyone was receiving strange emails.
Please read: www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/announcement/id-5

Sorry.

just saw it now. no problem
by CineMan

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.770 seconds