VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved video/audio synchronize issue

video/audio synchronize issue was created by amyraph

Posted 30 Jul 2016 01:03 #1
Hi Derek! I have emailed with you previously and you have helped me tremendously, thank you. I have another issue that I can NOT figure out. I am making a tribute for my sister's 50th birthday and I have had all sorts of people send me video clips of them saying happy birthday to her. One clip, is about 1 minute long and it was shot by an iphone. When I play it, it is completely blurry outside Moviestudio and in it's original file. (which is not great but I can work with it) Playing it in it's original file the video and audio are synchronized, but once I put it in the timeline, halfway through the clip, the audio cuts out and jumps back to the beginning. WHAT DO I DO?? :?
by amyraph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic video/audio synchronize issue

Posted 30 Jul 2016 01:23 #2
Apple iPhone video is a pain in the #$%^!
It causes huge problems for just about everyone trying to edit with it on a Windows computer.
Apple uses weird Frame Rates, which cannot be read properly inside of most video editing programs

The BEST solution is to ALWAYS convert your iPhone video into a different format before you import it into Movie Studio.
Use any good Video Conversion program you can find and convert to something like H.264 .mp4
This will stabilise the Frame Rate and make it work properly in Movie Studio.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by amyraph on topic video/audio synchronize issue

Posted 30 Jul 2016 02:14 #3
Thank you Derek. I did try what you suggested and the audio is working now with the video. But the video is still blurry! Oh well... I will work with it. Thanks again :)
Amy
by amyraph

Replied by DoctorZen on topic video/audio synchronize issue

Posted 30 Jul 2016 02:27 #4
If you recorded the original video "out of focus and blurry", there is nothing you can do to fix that now.

If you want to see the full original quality video in Preview Window of Movie Studio, you must set Preview Window = Best/Full.
Please note that the Preview Window settings have nothing to do with the final rendered video clip.
Setting to Best/Full will be more difficult to play back and edit with. Reduce setting to make it play back smoother while editing.

Some videos may look better if you Disable Re-sampling for them.
Right-click videos on timeline and go to Switches/Disable Re-sample - this may reduce appearance of Motion Blur.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Jul 2016 02:27 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.250 seconds