VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Movie studio platinum abilities

Movie studio platinum abilities was created by Odykopa

Posted 13 Aug 2016 09:03 #1
Hallo!i would like to ask you if I am able to cut the name of the channel which there is in a video . Thanks
by Odykopa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Movie studio platinum abilities

Posted 13 Aug 2016 14:44 #2
No you cannot remove watermarks from a video, like you can from a photo in Photoshop.
That is showing no respect to the original maker of the video.
They have put their watermark there for a reason, so that other people do not copy their work and break Copyright.

Would you like the same thing done to your videos by a someone you don't know ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Odykopa on topic Movie studio platinum abilities

Posted 14 Aug 2016 03:10 #3
I didn't make this question in order to find a way to disrespect someone..I am interested in football highlights videos and I wanted to know how each football channel is able to have its own name in a video when for example 30 videos have the same highlight
by Odykopa

Posted 14 Aug 2016 13:24 #4
In the specific case you are explaining, it sounds like the original content creator is either selling the source footage or providing public access for free.

I live in Australia and on Australian TV the watermarks from original channel are always shown underneath the secondary channels highlight videos - this must happen by law, otherwise the original content creator has the right to sue.

The reason why I replied the way I did in my first reply to you, is because there is a massive rip-off industry active on Facebook that is out of control. These unscrupulous people find good viral videos from YouTube or Vimeo and then re-upload them to Facebook. They end up getting massive view counts on Facebook without mentioning who actually made the video or asking permission to do it. I would hate to have this happen to myself, because Facebook doesn't give a shit about taking these videos down.

Please note that I am not accusing you of doing this. I just don't want to encourage anyone that it is OK to do this.

Peace :)
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:15 Aug 2016 03:31 by DoctorZen

Replied by Odykopa on topic Movie studio platinum abilities

Posted 15 Aug 2016 00:52 #5
Ok I understand. Do you know if there is a place in the Internet which can help me in this type of questions in order to start my football highlights channel?
by Odykopa

Posted 15 Aug 2016 03:33 #6
Sorry, this is out of my knowledge base.
Maybe another forum member will read this and be able to help you.

Replied by TreeTops on topic Movie studio platinum abilities

Posted 19 Aug 2016 08:08 #7
Last Edit:19 Aug 2016 08:09 by TreeTops

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Movie studio platinum abilities

Posted 19 Aug 2016 09:05 #8

Odykopa wrote: Ok I understand. Do you know if there is a place in the Internet which can help me in this type of questions in order to start my football highlights channel?

Hi Odykopa,

If all you want is to create a YouTube channel either with a Google+ account or not, then you already have the link from TreeTops with How-To instructions

TreeTops wrote: Here it is:

How to create a Youtube Channel.

However, I think you may be asking more than that. If you could provide a few more details exactly what you want to do, we may be able to help. For example, where are your football highlights source video coming from; you are filming them yourself such as, high school, college, or private league; or you are getting them from some other news feed; or perhaps you are capturing them from a TV newscast with OBS, Action! or some other capture software. I wouldn't think these are NFL type highlights, are they? And, what is your time frame from end-of-game to posting on-line?
Best Regards......George

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.750 seconds