VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Upgrade offer from Magix - Movie Studio Platinum 13 to VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 14

I use Movie Studio Platinum 12 and I received an email offering Vegas Pro 14 with all the extras for $199 on 28/9/16,offer valid until October 16 but no offers for Movie Studio Platinum.Until today 1/10/16 when I opened Movie Studio,something I have done daily for a week,and a message pops up offering to give me MSP 13 at a discounted price and MSP 14 for free on release next year.Problem is the offer expired on 29/9/16,two days ago.
What's up with that?
I would have taken up the offer if they would have sent me word of it before the offer expired.
I could still get Vegas Pro 14 at the discounted rate but I don't think my ageing computer will run it and a new one just isn't possible right now.
So it looks like I will be left out in the cold and have to pay full price for any further upgrade of Movie Studio Platinum.
I'm more than a little disappointed in the way Magix has handled/mishandled this. :(
by PTCX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I wouldn't worry too much about any missed offers for now.
I also got the pop up in Movie Studio, which is now expired.

It's still 5 months until Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 14 is released.
I am certain we will all receive more upgrade offers, once the program is actually released.
I looked at the offer and decided that 5 months is a long way off and I would rather keep money in my own pocket for now.

At any time, you can use this webpage to access upgrades:
support2.magix.com/customer/vegas/upgrade

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

I've just received a new "Net Notify" offer -

2 for 1! Upgrade to VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 13 and get 14 for free!
receive VEGAS Movie Studio 14 for free following its release in February 2017!
$20 off VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 13
VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 14 for free
Take advantage of this exclusive offer now! Valid only until January 5, 2017.
Have fun using VEGAS Movie Studio 13 and 14!
Get Movie Studio 13 + 14 now!

The link in the Net Notify window takes you straight to the shopping cart. The feature link there takes you to the regular product pages.
I did not see any option to purchase the Suite this time. Remains to be seen if MAGIX is going to drop it.
Otherwise I think most of this earlier thread is still valid and I'll probably keep on waiting.
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.758 seconds