VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Finding My Serial Number

• Jason
  • Jason's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1

Finding My Serial Number was created by Jason

Posted 12 Feb 2017 13:10 #1
I currently own Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 I haven't used for a few months and I decided to use it today. When I opened it, it told me to buy it or enter in the serial number even though I have already purchased it. I bought it online and not in a box so I have no idea where to look and I do not want to spend another $80 on this again.

Thank you,
Jason
by Jason

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Finding My Serial Number

Posted 12 Feb 2017 14:13 #2
Hi Jason

Where online did you buy it from ?

All Sony Vegas (Movie Studio) software was sold to Magix software last year.
So did you buy the download from Sony Creative Software or Magix Software (Vegas Creative Software) ?
or
Did you buy from another store like Amazon ?

When you buy software from any store online as a download, they always email you your Serial Activation codes.
So it is important to save these emails for all time.

If you bought Movie Studio from Magix and activated the program, you should be able to find your activation codes in your Magix account.
www.magix.com/gb/support/my-service-center/
Go to My Account/my Products

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:17 Feb 2017 23:11 by DoctorZen

• Jason
  • Jason's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Jason on topic Finding My Serial Number

Posted 18 Feb 2017 15:54 #3
Derek,
Apologies for the late response. I bought Movie Studio Platinum 13 for Amazon using Prime (if that makes a difference) in August as software for time saving purposes and it was from a reliable source which was Sony.

Thank you,
Jason
by Jason

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Finding My Serial Number

Posted 18 Feb 2017 17:06 #4
I have never bought software from Amazon Prime, so I have no idea how they deliver a download, however you should have received an email from Amazon that includes the serial activation numbers. If you have lost the codes, you should contact Amazon first and ask them for help.

The first time you installed the program, it would have asked you for the activation codes.
You need to remember where you got those codes from ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:25 Mar 2017 19:33 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.713 seconds