VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Review of movie Studio platinium ver14

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Replied by pioneer on topic Review of movie Studio platinium ver14

Posted 21 Feb 2017 23:14 #11
Derek Upgrade price is now available for me in the UK. Instead of the Platinum version considering the Suite version this time. Looking forward with eager anticipation of your review. John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:21 Feb 2017 23:15 by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Review of movie Studio platinium ver14

Posted 22 Feb 2017 01:25 #12

Derek Upgrade price is now available for me in the UK.

Hi John
How are you accessing an upgrade to Vegas Movie Studio 14 ?
Where is the link that is working for that ?
If you have a link, can you please post it here ?

The only official link I know of, has not been updated yet and only points to the old version 13 still.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Review of movie Studio platinium ver14

Posted 22 Feb 2017 01:33 #13

DoctorZen wrote: The only official link I know of, has not been updated yet and only points to the old version 13 still.

Same here still. I'm on "International" (Europe).
by vkmast

• pioneer
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5

Posted 22 Feb 2017 02:11 #14
I am truly sorry. False alarm I am afraid. I have been installing a new router and reconnecting everything and got distracted and mistakenly read the upgrade as 14. Please, please forgive this error. John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Posted 22 Feb 2017 02:16 #15
Thanks for replying and bringing clarity :)
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:22 Feb 2017 02:16 by DoctorZen

Replied by ericlnz on topic Review of movie Studio platinium ver14

Posted 24 Feb 2017 12:58 #16
It appears from comments on the MagixVegas forum that MS14 may not pick up FX packages that came with earlier versions.

My Magix Vegas MS13 has picked up my Sony MS12 Magic Bullets and New Blue okay but I'm concerned that MS14 may not pick up Magic Bullets. Can anyone who has MB and MS14 please check and advise.

Yes, I realise I could download the MS14 trial to check but I've only had MS13 a few weeks so not yet ready to take the plunge.

Thanks.
by ericlnz

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Review of movie Studio platinium ver14

Posted 26 Feb 2017 03:29 #17
This morning I received the following net notify.....

It took me to this website with this screen for Platium.......

...and this screen for Suite.....

This is the URL Magix Vegas movie Studio Version 14 Upgrade
Best Regards......George
Last Edit:26 Feb 2017 03:35 by Eagle Six
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: vkmast

• pioneer
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5

Posted 26 Feb 2017 04:14 #18
Jumped in with both feet and took advantage of this (suite version). Not sure that I will be using Vasco da Gama 9 HD Essential much. I have got all to work that are included in the package apart from the NewBlue Titler Ex-open Fx when I try and insert the serial number the activate box is greyed out (which seems to be a known problem). NewBlue Titler Pro Express works ok. John
Last Edit:26 Feb 2017 04:15 by pioneer

Replied by vkmast on topic Review of movie Studio platinium ver14

Posted 26 Feb 2017 05:16 #19
Thanks George. Away for a few days, so I don't know if I have got that. Anyway, with initial oddities of v.14 and logistics of the company I'm losing confidence and courage to even try.
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

Posted 26 Feb 2017 20:28 #20

Can anyone who has MB and MS14 please check and advise.

Magic Bullet Quicklooks still works in Vegas Movie Studio 14 versions - I can confirm that 100% because it is working for me on a new clean install of Windows 10.

The main problem for most people, is New Blue FX Titler versions - depending on what you already have installed from older versions, will determine whether you experience problems or not.

I will attempt to make a video about all the problems/concerns on Monday and upload immediately.
I tried 3 times during last week and Saturday, but kept getting too angry and flustered to continue.
Last Edit:26 Feb 2017 20:32 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six, vkmast, descondon, ericlnz

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.965 seconds