VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Free upgrade to MSP14 from MSP13

Free upgrade to MSP14 from MSP13 was created by DrOcsid

Posted 22 Feb 2017 06:55 #1
So I purchased MSP13 back when there was a promotion to get MSP14 for free as well when it comes out. Now that MSP14 is out, how would I go about claiming my copy of the program? Is it supposed to be emailed to me, or is there some other process?
Last Edit:25 Mar 2017 19:42 by DrOcsid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Free upgrade to MSP14 from MSP13

Posted 23 Feb 2017 16:05 #2
Hi DrOcsid

I do not work for Magix/Vegas.
Magix appears to be disorganised, every time they release a new product.
They are sending emails out to people in batches - very slowly.
I have no idea why it takes so long.
If you want to complain, post a message on the official forum here:
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/vegas-movie-studio-platinum-14-email-not-received--105663/

I have never received a single email from Magix about Vegas, even though I am subscribed to their newsletter - it drives me crazy.
I'm sure you will receive your activation codes eventually.

Thanks
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:23 Feb 2017 16:05 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: vkmast

Replied by mmcswnavy24 on topic Free upgrade to MSP14 from MSP13

Posted 02 Mar 2017 13:00 #3
Hi DrOcsid

To go along with what our Humble Dr. Zen informed you of, when I did the Vegas Pro 13 to 14 update on my other computer, when 14 was finally released, it took almost two weeks for me to receive my e-mail with the activation codes. Everything worked fine for me program-wise, but like everyone keeps noting in this forum and others, is how "Pathetic" Magix is making this for the consumer/customer. Heck, was just on their (Magix) site this evening looking to see what the "Upgrade" price from Movie Studio Suite 13 to 14 would be, and the only thing listed is the "Full Price". So, opened up my 13 Suite for kicks and clicked in the "Help/Movie****Home Page", which took me to the Magix site, but nothing. I don't even get the "Sony Net Notify" on this computer with Movie Studio, but on my other computer that I upgraded Pro to 14, and also have Movie Studio 13 Suite on, I constantly get the "Net Notify" about Studio 14. And from what I have been reading about Movie Studio 14, there is as much negative comments as positive. I'll wait.

Good Luck,

Mike "The Chief" O'Sullivan
MSI TRX40 Pro Wifi /3960X/128 GB TeamGroup/PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT/Win 10 Pro 64-Bit. VEGAS Pro 18&19 Edit/SoundForge Studio 15/Magix Xara Photo & Graphics Design/(2) Inland 2TB PCIe with OS & Apps, #2 Documents/Music/etc., (2) PNY 4TB EVO PCIe for source footage, Sabrent 2TB PCI-e Scratch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, vkmast

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.878 seconds