VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question GoPro/HD video to DVD

GoPro/HD video to DVD was created by zxredwing

Posted 10 Mar 2017 03:07 #1
Hello, I am trying to get my gopro video transferred to DVD with the best quality possible . My latest attempt the video has ghost/blur images during quick motion. There is such a long list of formats and settings that I am so confused on. I’m using Movie studio platinum 14 than manually transferring to dvd architect due the bug in movie studio platinum 14 software not transferring automatically to DVD architect. I have very basic knowledge of editing the video but my biggest down fall is understanding all the video formats to render. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you
Last Edit:18 Mar 2017 18:08 by zxredwing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic GoPro/HD video to DVD

Posted 25 Mar 2017 20:11 #2
Hello Zxredwing
Sorry for the delay in responding to your message.

There is only one format you can render to for DVD - MPEG2 for DVD, however DVD only supports Standard Definition video.
For maximum quality, you really should be burning Blu-ray discs instead, which do support HD video.

Have you watched/read this tutorial yet ?
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/dvd-architect-studio-50/528-how-to-render-video-dvd-bluray-menus-sony-movie-studio-platinum

Please be aware that because MSP14 has only recently been released, there are a number of bugs/issues which will be fixed when the next free build version is released soon. One of those problems relates to ghost/blur images. The control that effects this is missing from the program and will be added back in soon.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.707 seconds