VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Vegas Movie Studio Transition Water Ripple Effect

• Videome
  • Videome's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 67

Vegas Movie Studio Transition Water Ripple Effect was created by Videome

Posted 20 Mar 2017 20:44 #1
Many years ago I bought a Sony desktop computer and it came with Sony Movie Studio Version 6.0. Sony also provided some extra transitions. As I moved upwards and onward with Movie Studio and new PC's I have ported the transitions to the next generations. One transition I have used many times is a 'Water Ripple Effect' transition that had a name like VAIO effect. Unfortunately during all the transitional period between Movie Studio 13 Platinum and Vegas Movie Studio 14 Suite, I have lost it. I believe it may have been a .DLL file. I have been somewhat brutal in clearing out areas of my computer so I have no one else to blame apart from me.

I have searched forums and the Internet at large and found many ideal solutions for 'Vegas Pro', perfect for me. Unfortunately I do not own 'Vegas Pro'. However I try I cannot replicate the effect in Vegas Movie Studio as there is no 'Sony Height Map' effect on the composite track setting in Movie Studio.

Can anyone offer an equivalent solution for Movie Studio 14 like the one that employs 'Media generator yellow elliptical ring' on a track above the video target track and adding an FX using 'Sony Height Map' as demonstrated in many YouTube clips for Vegas Pro?
Last Edit:25 Mar 2017 20:22 by Videome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.784 seconds