VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Render queue in Movie Studio 14

Render queue in Movie Studio 14 was created by Public Square

Posted 27 Jun 2017 06:52 #1
Does Movie Studio 14 allow you to create a rendering queue?

In Movie Studio HD Platinum 10, which I'm currently using, when you render a project, you have to wait until it's done before you can do anything else in the program. One reason I've been using NCH Software's VideoPad for rendering is that it allows you to work on a project even if it's rendering something else. If you render a second project, it goes into a queue.

I'd like to use Movie Studio to render--but only if it can create a queue. Does anyone know if it can do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Render queue in Movie Studio 14

Posted 27 Jun 2017 08:15 #2
No there is no render queue function in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 14.

You would never want to be working on a project and rendering a video at the same time on an average computer - that is normally a recipe for disaster and can lead to a render crash. It would also slow down the rendering process and make rendering take longer.

If you had a really powerful CPU with more than 4x cores, you may be able to render and work at the same time.

Batch rendering is available in Vegas Pro 14.
Here is a tutorial on the topic:
www.guidingtech.com/54508/batch-render-videos-sony-vegas-pro/
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:14 Jul 2017 13:36 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.743 seconds