VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Input video dimensions not same when rendering

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Input video dimensions not same when rendering

Posted 20 Sep 2017 03:52 #11
To add about the stills. Although jpg files are good in Movie Studio, if I have an option I always use png files which will have a better definition (quality). Also, if the stills can be formatted in in the same dimensions (frame size proportions) you will avoid any black bars or stretching of the still shots to fill the frame. Just something to consider if you have the options.
Best Regards......George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Input video dimensions not same when rendering

Posted 20 Sep 2017 08:13 #12
Unfortunately, the one piece of information I really need to see has not been provided yet.
Make sure you DO NOT have other programs open when using Movie Studio, otherwise this can make videos go off-line.

If the video on timeline is saying Media Offline (like it does in your screen shot), click on top of it first.

I have thought of a different and better way to get the information I need.
Right-click on top of your video and select Properties.
Go to the Media tab and take a screen shot, then upload to the forum.
It will look like this:
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:20 Sep 2017 08:19 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Replied by kajunkid on topic Input video dimensions not same when rendering

Posted 29 Sep 2017 16:39 #13
Derek...i apologize for not getting back to you sooner as i was called out of town. ok, so i went ahead and started all over bringing the original clips into movie studio. this worked and the video came out fine using the first set of instructions you gave me relating to rendering the movie under custom settings.
thank you SO very much. i really appreciate all the help you and George gave me and the customer is happy with the results!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, Eagle Six

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.782 seconds