VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Video Not Rendering Correctly

Video Not Rendering Correctly was created by Hoopy00

Posted 28 Jul 2014 18:20 #1
I'm having problems with rendering my video as at the end, a quite complicated part with 5 video tracks and 2 audio tracks running, I get a purple stripe and it breaking up.
I've tried re-rendering it with my CPU only and with my GPU multiple times but it won't render well.
This has also happened in some of previous videos t the opening bit with the barn door transition where the background would turn black but when I re-rendered it, it would be fine.
It is almost like a 'common' problem for that part of it wouldn't render correctly.
Here is the link to the video:

You can see the barn door effect that I was talking about in the intro (that worked that render but not in the others) and from 19:45 onwards you can see the problem with the black mark as well.
The ending is supposed to come up with that background and that subscribe text but it is supposed have the thumbnail of the previous video on than when the previous video comes on, it be overlapped by that.
The bit rate that I was using was max of 10,000,000bps and average of 8,000,000bps but I did it with much higher bps and I still ha the same outcome.

Video details:
1920x1080
60fps

Specs:
CPU : AMD FX-8350 4gHz
RAM : 8gb 1600mHz
GPU : ASUS AMD R9 270X Direct CuII TOP when I render I overlock it
I can't remember the rest of the top of my head as I'm on holiday.

Could someone explain why this is happening and a fix as well please and a reply by Friday would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance,
Ollie
Last Edit:25 Sep 2014 01:08 by Hoopy00

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Video Not Rendering Correctly

Posted 28 Jul 2014 19:34 #2
Hi Hoopy

Which exact version of Movie Studio or Vegas Pro are you using ?
Which "Render As" profile have you been using to render your videos ?
Sony AVC, Mainconcept, Windows Media Video.......???
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Hoopy00 on topic Video Not Rendering Correctly

Posted 28 Jul 2014 19:53 #3
Hi,
Sorry for not providing that information.
I'm using Sony Movie Studio 12 Platinum Suite.
I'm using MainConcept Internet HD 1080p but it is customised with a audio Kbps of about 384 and fps of 60 and max bps of 10,000,000 and average of 8,000,000 and rendering using OpenCL. Those are the changes I've made.
Also at the start when I created the project I set it to PAL 50Hz so it might be the compatibility with me rendering it at 60Hz

Thank you very much!
Ollie
Last Edit:28 Jul 2014 20:20 by Hoopy00

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Video Not Rendering Correctly

Posted 29 Jul 2014 11:35 #4
The first thing you should always do is use the Match Media button in the Project Property window. Exactly like I show in my tutorials.
Setting the Project to 50Hz and rendering to 60fps is going to cause a problem.
If your original video is 60fps, then your Project Properties should also be set to 60fps.

I would also suggest that you render to a higher Bit Rate.
Try the default high values of 24Mbps High, 12Mbps Average.

The problem at the end of your video maybe being caused by having a NewBlue Titler Object underneath the other animated stuff at the top.
You may have to render ONLY one section of your FINAL section as a separate video and then add it back in to your Master project.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:03 Sep 2014 00:40 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.743 seconds