VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How do i install plugins? in movie studio platinum!

How do i install plugins? in movie studio platinum! was created by FledFurball

Posted 14 Dec 2017 10:27 #1
I have been trying to install custom transitions from newblue for example and it's not showing up on the transitions page! and where can I manually put the plugins in so i can put it in the folder!
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How do i install plugins? in movie studio platinum!

Posted 14 Dec 2017 16:52 #2
All "bought" New Blue FX Transitions that you buy direct from NBFX will work and show up in any version of Vegas.

Where did you get these transitions from ?
Please explain more about the source of these transitions.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by FledFurball on topic How do i install plugins? in movie studio platinum!

Posted 15 Dec 2017 09:32 #3
Well, I got the free trial for it. but how do I make it show up in the "Video FX" or "Transitions" because most of the plugins are made for Sony Vegas which I don't have just movie studio 12. because the path it's asking me before it gets installed is for sony vegas users! hence the reason why I'm asking this question

And also how do i open a project template from a person that uses sony vegas for example if i wanted to open a intro template

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How do i install plugins? in movie studio platinum!

Posted 15 Dec 2017 12:05 #4
Please send a link to the "free trial" you are talking about, so I can look at it.

All current New Blue FX, automatically install into the correct folders on your computer.
You don't have to do anything special, for the FX and Transitions to appear in Vegas.

If you are only using the 32 bit version of Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 12, that may explain why the NBFX are not showing up.
You need to use the 64 bit version, for most modern FX to work properly.

Project templates from other people, will only work if they were made with the same version of Movie Studio you are using.
If you get a project template that was made with Vegas Pro or a newer version of Movie Studio, they will not work in version 12 of Movie Studio.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by FledFurball on topic How do i install plugins? in movie studio platinum!

Posted 17 Dec 2017 05:14 #5
Its been a Month since i downloaded it and frogot where i got it from can i send it to you through Email instead?

Posted 17 Dec 2017 08:28 #6
There is only one place you can get "official" free trials of NBFX products and that is from the NBFX website here:
www.newbluefx.com/

If you can't remember where you got it from, it is probably a pirated software version - something I do not recommend anyone uses.
Last Edit:02 Jan 2018 07:31 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.740 seconds