VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 14 Help

Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 14 Help was created by mandm1037

Posted 29 Dec 2017 07:08 #1
Okay, so. I purchased the movie studio 14 platinum for 49.99 yesterday. I have received the confirmation email with the links to downloads and the serial numbers. I have downloaded the music maker, verified it, etc. Then, the vegas dvd architect, I have downloaded and installed, but, I don't know how to verify. As for the actual movie editing program (sorry, I don't know terms I'm new to all this) I have downloaded from the link, and installed. When I open whatever is in my downloads that is under the name vegas movie studio, it pulls up New blue FX, where I have verified the vegas movie studio. Now, I'm stuck. I have no clue how to open the actual program nor where to find it, as everytime I try to open it it continues to pull up New Blue. So, I really need help as I don't want to have wasted this money

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 14 Help

Posted 29 Dec 2017 08:14 #2
Hi mandm1037

Rule #1 - don't panic :ohmy:
You will get this solved.

Let's go back to the beginning, to make sure you didn't miss something.

I will assume that you are on Windows 10.
Press the Windows Start button.
In the list of programs, scroll down to the letter V and see if there is a folder that says VEGAS.
Open the folder
If the program has installed correctly, you will see Movie Studio Platinum 14
Right-click and select Pin to Start
or if you want to place Quickstart Icon on your Windows Desktop, select More/Open File Location
Right-click on top of program icon, go to Sent To / Desktop.

If the program is not installed, do this:
In the email you received from Magix, the first download link should be for the actual program.
If you can't see it, here it is a copy of that link:
dl03.magix.net/vegasmoviestudio14platinum_dlm.exe

Download the installer file and run it.
Depending on your computer, sometimes it may take a while before the window pops up!
This is what it looks like - install from here if it is not installed.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:02 Jan 2018 07:35 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.668 seconds