VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Movie Studio Platinum 10 is making a tick tock sound

Movie Studio Platinum 10 is making a tick tock sound was created by David Bohn

Posted 23 Feb 2018 02:29 #1
I have only recently started using Vegas Movie Studio. It came on a computer that I got 7 years ago, and I didn't even know I had it until about a week ago.
The problem is, that I have HD Platinum version 10. I have misplaced all paper documentation on it, and I can't find anything on Zen under version 13. I have had great success with version 10, but I have run across a frustrating problem. I was almost done with my first project, and when I opened it last night - Very suddenly, and for no apparent reason - When I played my project, it began to make a very annoying 'tick tock' kind of sound. I have tried everything, and I can't make it stop. I am a new user, and I am at a dead end right now. Can someone please help?! It would be greatly appreciated!
Last Edit:23 Feb 2018 13:58 by David Bohn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Movie Studio Platinum 10 is making a tick tock sound

Posted 23 Feb 2018 11:49 #2
It sounds like the Metronome has been turned on.
Go to Options / Metronome and turn it OFF.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by David Bohn on topic Movie Studio Platinum 10 is making a tick tock sound

Posted 23 Feb 2018 11:56 #3
Yep. That was it. No idea how that got turned on. Thank you, sir. As they say... You learn something new every day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.643 seconds