VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Movie Studio 14 Platinum and Blu-Ray with 5:1 Surround Sound

Hi Everyone,

I have new question using Movie Studio 14 Platinum. Does this version of the program finally support Blu-Ray discs with 5:1 Surround Sound? Or am I still limited to stereo. I know Dr. Zen clarified some time ago Studio 13 had this limitation. And Vegas Pro was required to make Blu-Ray discs with 5:1 Surround Sound. Any help as always would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Movie Studio 14 Platinum and Blu-Ray with 5:1 Surround Sound

Posted 25 Feb 2018 11:15 #2
Yes Vegas Movie Studio 14 Platinum supports Blu-ray with 5.1 Audio, because it now comes with the Professional version of DVD Architect.
This is the same version that also comes with Vegas Pro.

It was the version of DVD Architect that was always the limiting factor for Movie Studio users.

There is a 50% off deal right now, where you can upgrade to v14 for 50% off and receive v15 for free when it is released.
Or wait until this Monday 26th February and just upgrade directly to Vegas Movie Studio 15 Platinum or Suite.
You should still get a discount for upgrading this way.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:25 Feb 2018 11:15 by DoctorZen

Replied by papablue on topic Movie Studio 14 Platinum and Blu-Ray with 5:1 Surround Sound

Posted 25 Feb 2018 12:43 #3
Sorry Dr. Zen, I submitted my reply incomplete. One last question please. If I try and burn a Blu-ray disc directly from the timeline in Movie Studio 14 Platinum using Make Movie, without using DVD Architect, am I stuck with stereo and not 5:1 surround sound?

Thank you

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Movie Studio 14 Platinum and Blu-Ray with 5:1 Surround Sound

Posted 25 Feb 2018 13:38 #4
Yes you can also burn a Blu-ray disc direct from the timeline with 5.1 Audio.
Here is screen shot showing what you will see.

*You can edit any of your own messages if you make a mistake or need to update something.
After you have posted a message, press the Action button, then Edit.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:25 Feb 2018 13:41 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.800 seconds