VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Accompanying text with video tutorial

Accompanying text with video tutorial was created by Uncle Zook

Posted 03 Aug 2014 06:45 #1
:) Adding tutorial text after the tutorial video is very helpful especially if I'm not ready to apply the lesson learned immediately. I have been taking notes about the video tutorials for some time so I really appreciate your adding the text. Thanks much. I am referring to your last tutorial on creating dvds using Movie Studio Platinum 13 without using DVD Architect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Accompanying text with video tutorial

Posted 03 Aug 2014 15:56 #2
Thanks for the message Uncle Zook.

For every single Video I upload to YouTube, I always publish an article on Movie Studio Zen as well.
All new tutorials will have instructions posted as well - when appropriate.

:) ;)
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Uncle Zook on topic Accompanying text with video tutorial

Posted 04 Aug 2014 06:52 #3
Thanks for that info and your great work. I was about to toss out an old computer but now knowing that you post instructions with your videos I can bring up your instructions on the old computer while creating a new video on the new computer.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Accompanying text with video tutorial

Posted 04 Aug 2014 12:42 #4
Great idea.

I love your thumbnail picture.
Is that a real baby bird owl ?

Derek :)
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Uncle Zook on topic Accompanying text with video tutorial

Posted 07 Aug 2014 09:16 #5
I was going to reply that it is a "selfie" but yes, it is a baby owl.

Norm

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.745 seconds