VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Important Vegas Movie Studio 15 Platinum - New Build Version #116 released

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557
Hi everyone

If there are any members who bought Vegas Movie Studio 15 or Vegas Movie Studio 15 Platinum or upgraded to either of these two new versions, you need to download and install the new build version immediately!!!

Magix has just released new build versions, which you can download directly from this link:
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/vegas-movie-studio-15-update-build-106-116--110830/

Vegas Movie Studio 15 #106
Vegas Movie Studio 15 Platinum #116

The originally build for both versions of Vegas Movie Studio 15, had some serious bugs which made the program almost unusable for most people.
Those serious bugs have now been fixed.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vkmast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Zen, do you still plan on reviewing VMS15?

Thanks,
Dennis

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557

Dr. Zen, do you still plan on reviewing VMS15?

Yes. Now that the program is meant to be working properly after the "botched" release, I will attempt to review the program again.

I must admit that I feel quite deflated after the f*$^ up caused by the first build version Magix released.
I was all ready to review the program immediately after it was released a few weeks ago, and when I discovered with everyone else that it was a dog's breakfast, I literally thought "what the f*$^ am I doing, wasting anymore time on this?" Now that it is apparently working properly, I'm trying to find some sort of motivation to get inspired again.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:25 Mar 2018 00:34 by DoctorZen

It is very odd that Magix released it before a thorough test. Various forums suggest the bug was easy to find and hard to avoid. Apparently, Magix rolled the dice hoping for minor bugs and lost. Looking forward to your expert review.
Dennis

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.750 seconds