VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to use Tumble transition in Vegas Movie Studio

How to use Tumble transition in Vegas Movie Studio was created by Don1937

Posted 15 Apr 2018 12:28 #1
I'm using the 'Tumble' transition in Vegas Movie Studio to bring objects into my project in front of a picture on the screen. How can I set the entry point and the position on the screen where this transition ends?
Last Edit:15 Apr 2018 13:21 by Don1937

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to use Tumble transition in Vegas Movie Studio

Posted 15 Apr 2018 13:23 #2
There is no Transition called "tumble" in Vegas Movie Studio.
What is the actual name of transition you are referring to ?

Can you also upload a screen shot/s from your timeline, that shows/explains what you are actually trying to do.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by ericlnz on topic How to use Tumble transition in Vegas Movie Studio

Posted 15 Apr 2018 19:43 #3
Perhaps it's the 'Tumble In' preset of 3D Fly In / Out. If so you can adjust the Entry Point with the Far X, Y and Z adjustments. As for the end position I'd use Pan/Crop dragging out the box to reduce the Event's size and position how I wanted it.
Last Edit:15 Apr 2018 19:44 by ericlnz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Don1937

Replied by Don1937 on topic How to use Tumble transition in Vegas Movie Studio

Posted 15 Apr 2018 19:59 #4
I'm using 3D Fly In/Out - Tumble In transition.
I would like to fly pictures similar to those on lines 4,5,and 6 in the attachment and place them at yet to be determined points on top of the main picture on line 7.
by Don1937
Attachments:

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to use Tumble transition in Vegas Movie Studio

Posted 16 Apr 2018 00:23 #5
Normally a Video Transition is created by overlapping 2x different events on the timeline, however you can start a single video with a transition. I am assuming this is what you are actually asking.

All you have to do is drag the transition down onto the timeline like you normally would, but drop it into the extreme top left corner of your video, where you see the tiny blue triangle.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:17 Jun 2018 11:37 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.990 seconds