VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Burning DVD

• durrow
  • durrow's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 10

Burning DVD was created by durrow

Posted 07 Aug 2014 00:15 #1
For what its worth, this may be of interest to some folk. I've burnt a DVD where The End cuts exactly at the same time as the last note of the music. I've done this many times over the years using both Adobe Premiere Pro and now Vegas and never had a problem, but on this occasion the text remains on the screen after the music has finished and the disk didn't shut down. When the project was rendered to an .avi I tried it on two friends PC's and it plays and ends as it should, ditto on my laptop, but when played in a BluRay/DVD player connected to my TV, the text remain after the music has finished and the disk has to be ejected manually. The same happened at my friends house when I tried using his BluRay/DVD player. I burnt two different disks, Verbatium and Traxdata and both were the same, so it would appear that it is not the discs but either my editing, or the burning procedure. I then added several blank black frames at the end of the time line and hey presto, the new burns play as they should.
Quirky is the word for it, but then its all part of the rich learning curve of NLE.

BTW I viewed your tutorial on building a PC and I'm currently costing out the devices. Great tutorial.

durrow
Last Edit:31 Jan 2015 01:07 by durrow
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.664 seconds