VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Was buying VMS 15 a good idea for a beginner?

Was buying VMS 15 a good idea for a beginner? was created by Gerry Beauchemin

Posted 12 May 2018 06:30 #1
Dr. Zen, I think I should have bought MS 14, because I see no tutorials MS 15? Are your recommended project settings the same in both editions? What do you think is the best edition for beginners? MS 12, or 13 or 14 or 15? I bought it yesterday I wonder if I can get a refund?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Was buying VMS 15 a good idea for a beginner?

Posted 12 May 2018 14:14 #2
Hi Gerry

Don't panic. You have bought the right version !
There's no need to get a refund.

90% of the tutorials on this website will work in any version of Vegas Movie Studio Platinum and Vegas Pro.
Most older tutorials can be easily adapted to work in the latest version.
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-movie-studio-platinum

I haven't created any new tutorials in quite some time, but that will be changing soon, starting next week.
I will be making a beginners guide for v15 and all my new tutorials will be made with version 15.

It's perfectly normal to feel overwhelmed when you buy any video editing program.
They do seem complicated for a beginner, but with a little bit of patience you will break through that feeling and begin to learn fast. I had the same experience 10 years ago.

If you have any specific questions, you can ask them on the forum and any of the members here will be able to help you.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:17 Jun 2018 11:40 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gerry Beauchemin

Replied by Gerry Beauchemin on topic Was buying VMS 15 a good idea for a beginner?

Posted 12 May 2018 22:35 #3
Thank you Derek for your prompt reply, this is very kind of you and reassuring. Thank you for the reminder to unplug once a week, that is so so true!!!! Looking forward to learning more.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.773 seconds