VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved What is the difference between Movie Studio 14 and 15

What is the difference between Movie Studio 14 and 15 was created by kschrotel

Posted 24 Jun 2018 00:53 #1
I have movie studio 14. Is it worth moving up to MS15? I don't do very much editing, but would like to know if something in 15 is really worth the upgrade.
Last Edit:24 Jun 2018 09:05 by kschrotel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic What is the difference between Movie Studio 14 and 15

Posted 24 Jun 2018 09:10 #2
Are you talking about Vegas Movie Studio 14/15 or Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 14/15 ?

The No.1 reason to upgrade to Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15, is that it now supports all modern Nvidia Graphics Cards and Intel CPUs, which means you will get much faster render times.

The interface has also been completely re-designed, so it looks modern and clean and can be fully customized to look the way you want it.

I will be uploading a review very, very soon...

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by vkmast on topic What is the difference between Movie Studio 14 and 15

Posted 24 Jun 2018 18:49 #3

DoctorZen wrote: ---I will be uploading a review very, very soon...---Regards Derek

Please do. We need another reference review of MS(P/S) from DoctorZen.
Last Edit:03 Jul 2018 11:48 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.797 seconds