VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Just updated from Version 14 to 15 and Info Required Please

Hi Derek, glad to see you are still running your web site and helping us uses of Movie Studio products. Like you I have been away from the video scene for awhile because of other projects etc but now back into it again. I have upgraded to version 15 yesterday and wow! there is much changed from 14 with plenty of things to play with. In version 14 I setup all the program and video settings for PAL HD as you showed in your setup video which worked without any problems. I was going to setup the new version but I see there is loads of settings that I have not seen before. My settings are for PAL which we use in the UK so I would like your advice on which is the best settings that can be used from the long list and have you any plans in doing an update video on setting up the latest version 15. Thanks for the time you put into helping and giving information on your website and videos.

Vic
Last Edit:10 Aug 2018 22:33 by VIDEOMANUK
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Just updated from Version 14 to 15 and Info Required Please

Posted 10 Aug 2018 22:35 #2
Hi Vic

Can you please be more specific and tell us which settings you are talking about ?

Upload some screen shots if you like - that will speed up the process.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by VIDEOMANUK on topic Just updated from Version 14 to 15 and Info Required Please

Posted 14 Aug 2018 19:42 #3
Thanks for getting back sorry for not getting back to you till now but I have now sorted things out as I found all my program and render settings from version 14 and set the new 15 version up the same so hopefully things are ok just got to sort out all the new buttons and things that have been changed.
Last Edit:14 Aug 2018 22:46 by VIDEOMANUK

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.726 seconds