VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question How do I render a GoPro video into a universal format that anyone can view off of a memory stick

how do I render a gopro video with edits into a universal format that anyone can view off of a memory stick? I do accident scene videos for lawyers and need to know how to take my gopro video, add text to indicate where the point of impact etc. are within the video and then render it into a format that any computer can view off of a memory stick. I have gone through the beginners tutorial for Movie Studio 14 Platinum but the focus seems to be on what you can do for youtube and not for any other formats.
I need to figure out the best format to render the finished gopro video so anyone can view the video. Thanks for the help!
Last Edit:04 Sep 2018 09:48 by Accurate Scene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Accurate Scene

The same video format that is used for uploading to YouTube, is also perfect for playing back on a USB Drive !
I recommend Mainconcept AVC/AAC - Internet 1080p

What is the original Frame Size and Frame Rate your GoPro video has been recorded with ?

Regards
Derek

p.s.
I have moved your message into the Vegas Movie Studio sub-forum.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:04 Sep 2018 09:53 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.703 seconds