VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Animated text presets not working.

Animated text presets not working. was created by RickLee

Posted 07 Sep 2018 02:44 #1
Hi,

I have Movie Studio 15 Platinum and my animated text presets do not animate as per their description. I'm assuming these presets do not require keyframing. What have I missed please? Thanks.
Last Edit:07 Sep 2018 07:56 by RickLee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Animated text presets not working.

Posted 07 Sep 2018 07:55 #3
Have you installed build version #146 ?
Go to Help/About to find which build version you have installed.
If you don't have this version, download and install from here:
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/vegas-movie-studio-15-update-2-build-135-146--112287/

Are you talking about these Presets ?

If these are the exact presets you are talking about and they are not working properly, that means you have a problem with Microsoft .NET Framework on your computer.
This is not a Vegas problem. You need to repair .NET Framework and then they should start working again.
Instructions for how to repair are listed at Step 6 here:
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/faq-why-can-t-i-install-vegas-pro--104783/

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.770 seconds