VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Disable upgrade pop-up

Disable upgrade pop-up was created by huskereurocat

Posted 15 Oct 2018 05:08 #1
Every time that I restart or cold boot my PC I get an upgrade pop-up asking me to upgrade to vegas pro 16. How do I disable this notification? I don't know what is generating this, but it is irritating.
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's
Last Edit:09 Nov 2018 16:54 by huskereurocat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ericlnz on topic Disable upgrade pop-up

Posted 15 Oct 2018 09:58 #2
Uninstall Magix Connect. You'll find it under Connect in your programmes.
by ericlnz
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, huskereurocat

Replied by RobWS on topic Disable upgrade pop-up

Posted 26 Oct 2018 06:08 #3
I have been getting the same message on my computer. I tried the action explained by ERICLNZ but I got this message: "The device doesn't support Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly." Am I missing something?
by RobWS

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Disable upgrade pop-up

Posted 09 Nov 2018 16:54 #4

RobWS wrote: I have been getting the same message on my computer. I tried the action explained by ERICLNZ but I got this message: "The device doesn't support Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly." Am I missing something?

Miracast has nothing to do with Vegas updates.
This article explains what Miracast is:
www.makeuseof.com/tag/project-windows-miracast/
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.728 seconds