VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved What Button To Hit To Turn This OFF on Movie Studio 14?

Video keeps moving off to the right every time I try to trim it, video clip wont its position.

Here is what is happening [video]

drive.google.com/file/d/1MJ2kyQwPK6HBz8q5_4gOaMhGt388cRKD/view ?
Last Edit:28 Oct 2018 10:47 by FreePaystheSoul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Eagle Six on topic What Button To Hit To Turn This OFF on Movie Studio 14?

Posted 28 Oct 2018 09:35 #2
From your video I really cannot tell, but is the 'Auto Ripple' turned off ('Ctrl+L' keys toggle it)?
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by ericlnz on topic What Button To Hit To Turn This OFF on Movie Studio 14?

Posted 28 Oct 2018 10:22 #3
Yes, the Ripple Button is On. Turn it Off.

by ericlnz
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by FreePaystheSoul on topic What Button To Hit To Turn This OFF on Movie Studio 14?

Posted 29 Oct 2018 04:23 #4
Thank you Eagle Six.

Much appreciated brother!

Beautiful bike by the way

Replied by FreePaystheSoul on topic What Button To Hit To Turn This OFF on Movie Studio 14?

Posted 29 Oct 2018 04:25 #5
Thank you Eric

I was trying to see if I can save project file on google drive with bak up file so I can edit remote. I am not use to editing on laptop so I did not notice that it had been turned on.

Again, thank you for your response brother!
Last Edit:29 Oct 2018 09:34 by FreePaystheSoul

Replied by ericlnz on topic What Button To Hit To Turn This OFF on Movie Studio 14?

Posted 29 Oct 2018 10:38 #6
Yes the black highlighting makes it difficult to spot. Magix fixed this with VMS15 Plat as highlighting is now light blue.
by ericlnz

Replied by Eagle Six on topic What Button To Hit To Turn This OFF on Movie Studio 14?

Posted 31 Oct 2018 02:20 #7
Glad that turned out to be a simple trick. I use the Auto Ripple a lot, but often need to turn it on and off. And, once in a while it trips me up!

Thank You for the kind words, that is a 2006 Ninja ZX14. I also have a black 2012 ZX14r (old military thing, 2 is 1 and 1 is none). They are both upwards to 200 hp and 200 mph bikes.
Best Regards......George

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.792 seconds