VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Full screen preview now not working Movie Studio Platinum 14.0

• J1MBO
  • J1MBO's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by J1MBO on topic Full screen preview now not working Movie Studio Platinum 14.0

Posted 02 Dec 2018 11:04 #11
Spent the day trying to resolve the following windows stop code caused whilst setting either of my laptops GPU's under video preferences as GPU acceleration of video processing (MSP 15).

Browsing, it would seem to be caused by an issue with the display drivers, I've run through most options that I've found on the 'net and nothing seems to solve it, if I leave well alone the program now works as it should with one exception other than the previously mentioned full screen issue. In truth I'm beaten for the time being, I'll return to the issue at a later date.

Only leaves the other exception, should MSP 15 have a welcome pop up when opening the program similar to previous versions and as shown by this from MSP 14.

If so how is it enabled please.

Many thanks for all the help
Jim
by J1MBO
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Only leaves the other exception, should MSP 15 have a welcome pop up when opening the program similar to previous versions and as shown by this from MSP 14.

This has been removed from version 15.
There is a new tabbed window instead.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J1MBO

• J1MBO
  • J1MBO's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by J1MBO on topic Full screen preview now not working Movie Studio Platinum 14.0

Posted 02 Dec 2018 22:40 #13

DoctorZen wrote:

This has been removed from version 15.
There is a new tabbed window instead.

Thanks Derek, I thought that could be the case.

Best regards
Jim
by J1MBO
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.735 seconds