VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to slow down a video then speed it back up again

How to slow down a video then speed it back up again was created by jkleb74

Posted 27 Aug 2014 09:50 #1
The video "How to Slow Down GoPro and High Frame Rate with Sony Vegas Pro & Movie studio" shows how to slow down a section of a video then speed it back up again for Vegas Pro but not Movie Studio Platinum. Is that not possible with Sony MSP13? I can slow the whole thing down or speed the whole thing up but not certain sections of the video.
by jkleb74

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to slow down a video then speed it back up again

Posted 27 Aug 2014 14:32 #2
The Velocity Envelope Tool is a Sony Vegas Pro feature only.
In Movie Studio you will have to cut your video on either side of the section your want to Slow Down or Speed Up.
Then change the speed of the center section.

ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:03 Sep 2014 00:42 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Replied by jkleb74 on topic How to slow down a video then speed it back up again

Posted 28 Aug 2014 01:24 #3
Thanks for the quick reply! I was afraid you were going to say that. What about ramping down and up the speed? Can that be done or can it only go straight from one playback speed to the next thus making the video look choppy?

Had I known MSP 2013 couldn't do this I would have bought Vegas instead. Really disappointed in Sony that they would make this type of feature so lousy!
by jkleb74

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.724 seconds