VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved In a website, add a tutorial about how to use the website

I would like to provide a video tutorial within my website that explains how to use the website. The video would contain screen shots showing what happens when one wants to perform a certain action. Is this something that can be done within Movie Studio Platinum 13 or does it require different software?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic In a website, add a tutorial about how to use the website

Posted 31 Aug 2014 14:18 #2
Why wouldn't the software be able to do this ?
This is basic video editing.
From what you have described, you want to make a video that is pretty much like my tutorials.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Uncle Zook on topic In a website, add a tutorial about how to use the website

Posted 01 Sep 2014 03:51 #3
To add some clarity to my question, how do you create and capture the screen shots. I can understand how to add the captured screen shots to a video clip and add narration.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic In a website, add a tutorial about how to use the website

Posted 01 Sep 2014 14:45 #4
I use Snagit by Techsmith to screen capture still shots.
Then I import these into Movie Studio.
Snagit is an excellent program for creating screen shots. You can also use it to do Video Screen Captures, exactly like you see in my tutorials.

I don't actually use Snagit for Video Screen Capture - I use My Screen Recorder Pro instead, because it can capture at a higher Bit Rate.
I do use Snagit for all the screen shots you see on my website.
After I grab the screen shot, I can then add arrows and words and re-save the screen shot.
I highly recommend this program.
I should make a tutorial about it.
It doesn't cost that much. Download the free trial and test it out.
www.techsmith.com/snagit.html
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:03 Sep 2014 00:41 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.742 seconds