VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Movie Studio Platinum 16?

• RobWS
  • RobWS's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 7

Movie Studio Platinum 16? was created by RobWS

Posted 16 Jan 2019 09:41 #1
Would anyone like to take a guess when Movie Studio version 16 will be released?
Last Edit:16 Jan 2019 11:17 by RobWS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16 release date?

Posted 16 Jan 2019 11:21 #2
Hi Rob

No one knows the time and the place, except for the enlightened ones in Vegas land :whistle: 8-) (that does not include me)
Since Magix took over, they have normally been releasing Vegas Movie Studio versions at the end of February - beginning of March.

Regards :)
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:16 Jan 2019 11:22 by DoctorZen

• RobWS
  • RobWS's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 7

Replied by RobWS on topic Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16 release date?

Posted 16 Jan 2019 23:19 #3
Thank you Derek. I wasn't looking for an exact date, just an idea of when to expect it, which you answered. I have MS platinum 14 and looking to upgrade to 16 when it is released. I don't think that V.14 can handle H.265. I am going to be a GoPro Hero user this year and will need to edit its video.
by RobWS

Replied by KembleSteve on topic Movie Studio Platinum 16?

Posted 15 Feb 2019 07:39 #4
Having come across the V16, by chance, have upgraded to it and boy it has some great new features, copied from Pro, so can't wait to get my teeth into them.
I hope Derek has this on his list to review....

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Movie Studio Platinum 16?

Posted 15 Feb 2019 11:03 #5
I haven't had an opportunity to try out all the new features, but have tinkered with the Stabilization along with another user here and it seems at this point the old Sony Legacy Stabilizer does a better job. Hopefully Magix will improve their Video Stabilization in future updates like they did in Vegas Pro 16.

However so far the best feature I have found is the stability of Movie Studio 16 has been solid, and that is impressive to me for the first build. I agree, I will also be waiting for Derek's review.
Best Regards......George
Last Edit:15 Feb 2019 11:52 by Eagle Six

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Movie Studio Platinum 16?

Posted 15 Feb 2019 11:58 #6

However so far the best feature I have found is the stability of Movie Studio 16 has been solid, and that is impressive to me for the first build.

I'm sure the developers for Vegas Movie Studio will be very pleased to hear this.

I think I can say this without getting into any trouble.
For the first time since Magix took over, there was a Beta testing group of experienced users that tested Vegas Movie Studio 16 during it's final stages of development. Hopefully many obvious bugs have already been squashed!
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:15 Feb 2019 12:00 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six, vkmast

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.722 seconds